One of the best ways to convey a message is through video. When you are making videos, it's absolutely possible to use just pictures and text. However, if you include video clips we do think it helps make your video more dynamic and it will come to life!
Creating video content doesn't need to be difficult. You can use your phone and record a short video of yourself, or you can use stock videos. Nowadays, stock videos come in all levels of quality and of many different motives. Here are our top three websites where you can get stock videos.
Motion Array is my favorite site to get stock videos, and some times I scroll through just because I like their videos. We here at VIBBIO use Motion Array a lot, in the videos for both internal and external communication.
- Types of videos: Motion Array has everything from cooking avocados to beautiful panorama videos. The videos are of good quality.
- License: Motion Array Software may be incorporated into work such asa film feature, video, broadcast, multimedia, advertisement, live performance, Internet, presentation, or print project.
- Pricing: You can have a free Motion Array account, which lets you download pictures and videos, but nothing more. The paid options are either 29$ monthly witch gives you 10GB storage space, or 192$ annual witch gives you 20GB storage space and access to all features.
- Bonus: If you have a paid account, you get access to their plugins, a kind of a template you can use in Premiere Pro. They also have tutorials on how to use different editing programs, such as Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Rating: 9/10
Pexels is primarily focused on their stock photos, but their videos are also amazing. Pexels have different challenges for their photographers, where they can win prizes. This gives us as users manny different and high-quality videos and photos.
- Types of videos: Their videos are of high quality and can be used in many different ways. Some of the videos have already been edited to give it an additional effect. Therefore it's easy for you to use them straight away.
- License: Pexels gives you free usage of their videos in both personalized and commercial use. Crediting the photographer is not mandatory but appreciated.
- Pricing: Pexels is completely free to use.
- Bonus: They don't only have fantastic videos but also great stock photos.
- Rating: 8/10
Pixabay has both videos and photos. Pixabay lets you explore their photographers and look through their photos and videos. Pixabay is a great place to find videos and photos to play with your editing tool.
- Types of videos: In comparison to the two others, Pixabays videos look a bit homemade. They have all the standard videos of beautiful sunsets and beaches which are good, but the rest is not of that high quality.
- License: All content on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital. Like the others giving credit to their photographers is not mandatory but appreciated.
- Pricing: Pixabay is free to use without any additional costs.
- Bonus: Pixabay has four different categories, photos, videos, vectors, and illustrations.
- Rating: 6/10
If you know you want to make a video, but don´t know what kind of video, have a look at one of these pages and get inspired! Make a stunning video without using a single form of camera. Have fun, as we say; switch it on, switch it up!